[ Mesaje noi · Membrii · Regulamentului forumului · Cautare · RSS ]
  • Pagina 1 din 1
Forum » Internet » Hack-uri » Hack Cs ?=))
Hack Cs ?=))
PlayBoyData: Luni, 04-Ian-2010, 22:46:46 | Mesaj # 1
Soldat
Grup: V.I.P
Premii: 0
Reputaţie: 0
Accest Cod are tot ce vreti in el Aveti Wall,Aim,Shoot,Speed,Auto Speed... Mai multe ;-) Dati insert si delete cand intrati in cs ca sa le setati !! ;-) asta e pt voi :PPt voy

Respecta si vei fi Respectat ;)

OaspeteData: Vineri, 18-Feb-2011, 07:02:12 | Mesaj # 2
Grup: Prieteni

are virus aruncal

VizitatorData: Vineri, 13-Sep-2013, 10:11:07 | Mesaj # 3

Yes I do agree with you there. I don't like giving my blog info out eehtir. When I do, I make a low-level user and new password, then use that instead. Not the administrator. This is the reason why I don't see a problem with this idea though. They are all you blogs. You know who you are, and what your doing. Just utilize XML-RPC to communicate between them.About the cloud, I agree and disagree. Web applications and desktop clients are equally important now, but the entire point of Cloud Computing is to push data AND the functionality of controlling it off user's computer and onto the cloud. Basically taking the control out of the user's hand, is giving them a better experience, and giving the service provider easier access to solutions. This is beneficial to software developers too. Imagine no more software pirating, just licenses. Of course I understand this is much later, and desktop client software will get more connected and become web browsers themselves, before they disappear completely. My point was that eventually, people will need all their stuff in their mobile devices, and it doesn't make sense to have installations and or data in a mobile device. Complete connectivity, where users do not have to worry about anything but access, that is true cloud computing.Web applications are at the mercy of the current technology, which makes them less ideal than the processing superiority of the desktop software. What happens when this obstacle is gone? What happens when a website isn't seen as just a respond to a request anymore? A web application even now, shouldn't be pigeon-holed eehtir. A web application can also be a desktop application. Think of Google's apps. They are applications that are in complete connectivity with the cloud, but can run offline as well. It's not enough to have to run updates . Everything in the application is retrieved and updated on a need basis, and automatically. Google even understands the power of the desktop now, therefore enter Google Gears. That in my opinion is just a crutch they plan an tossing away when connections are strong enough. (See Google Chrome, and their secret routing device, well not so secret anymore if I've heard about it)Don't worry about Microsoft, they are always one step behind of Google and Apple.So they have pretty good companies to copy and emulate. If they kill them with business tactics, they will still have adopted some good practices by when that happens.

skepWz8AsData: Duminică, 15-Sep-2013, 22:01:55 | Mesaj # 4

"Journalists say a thing they know isn't true, in the hope that if they say it long enough it will be true." Truth is<a href="http://zmozls.com"> sargnter</a> than fiction! If we made up a quote for D'OHlbermann's HS year book, we would have been a tad more subtle! Thanks for this! Without it, we never would have known he got his middle name from one of the chipmunks! At least he had his sense of style going for him back then!

Forum » Internet » Hack-uri » Hack Cs ?=))
  • Pagina 1 din 1
Căutare: